Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jace Christian Douglas











Jace Christian Douglas was born on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 2:23pm. He weighed 6lbs and 8oz and 18 1/2" long. He came into this world the most quiet baby ever! He barely cried and was more interested in taking in his surroundings.








I was in labor from 7:00am until 2:23pm, I had the best epiderual EVER! I was numb from about 10:00am until 11:00pm. The build up and anticipation was much worse than the actual process. I believe the IV actually hurt the most. I had requested that it was placed somewhere in my forearm so that when I was pushing or moving around there was no risk of it pulling out of my hand. The nurse took 20 minutes to place the IV in my arm and only had to stick me once!








Here are some photos of our baby boy!








2 comments:

Iowa Douglas Branch said...

Congratulations!
Great Photo's

The DuBransky's said...

YAY!! He's beautiful!! Seems really mellow (Let's hope he stays that way!)