Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Jace update

As of Monday, 2/16/2009 we were 80% effaced and 1.5cm dilated! As of today, 2/20/2009 I have no idea if we are progressing or just hanging out until March 5th. The doctor was pretty shocked on Monday that I was already almost completely effaced and stated that we might have an early baby or closer to his due date.

Since, Dave and I are pretty impatient we have assumed that Baby Jace has taken up this characteristic and he is pretty well done living in "Waterworld" and ready to come visit. However, if he has timing like his father he will come when he is good and ready. We have a doctor's appointment on Monday, 2/23/2009 to see if we have progressed some. I pray that we have, I am ready to wear all of my non-tent like clothes again. :) And of course, to have a nice glass of wine when my sis-in-law comes to town!

Other news, Dave passed his Texas Teachers Certification test! Woo Hoo! He will be teaching/coaching at a local high school this fall and can't decide where to start his career.

Keep us in your prayers, because this mommy to be is ready to be just a mommy. :)

No comments: